PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
1. Upon receipt of the order, the Buyer shall check each item contained in the package and ensure that the products meet the order and invoice specifications. In the event of inconsistencies of any kind, the Buyer will contact the Seller (within a maximum of 24 hours after receipt of the order) to resolve them. Any further complaints will not be taken into consideration.
The parcel should be send to: La Cles, Palazzo de Dal Lago, via Trento 1 38023 Cles, ITALY – P.I. 02212740225.
2.In the event that the products are damaged/defective, and this occurred prior to delivery of the order by the Buyer or during delivery, the Buyer shall notify the Seller within 24 hours of receipt of the package. In such situations, the Seller shall replace the defective products. In this case, the return policy from Art. 6 below shall become applicable. The product with defects / faulty workmanship will be replaced with a compliant one, within a period of time equal to that of the processing of the original order (calculated from the time of receipt of the returned product), and the delivery costs (including those of taking the defective product) will be borne by the Seller.
3.If the size of the products ordered is not appropriate, solely due to the Seller, the Buyer shall inform the Seller of this situation. In such cases, in accordance with the return policy described in Article 6 below, the Seller shall replace the product with one of the size initially indicated by the Buyer, within a period equal to that of the processing of the original order (calculated from the time of receipt of the returned product), and the delivery costs shall be borne by the Seller.
4.In the event that the Buyer wishes to return the purchased product because the size of the product is not appropriate due to its exclusive defect, or for other subjective reasons, the Seller will only accept the return of products that are not defective, that are in their original condition, have not been worn, altered or washed, with all labels attached and in their original packaging, except as provided for in point 6.6. below. In this situation, all delivery costs (including collection of the product) shall be borne by the Buyer.
5.In case of a product return, the Seller will only take charge of returns sent by couriers, NOT by simple postal services. In case of return of a product that has been delivered, the return will be taken only if sent by “door-to-door” express courier companies, such as TNT, DHL, UPS, FEDEX or others.
6. LEGAL RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The purchaser has the right to withdraw from the Contract, respectively to return a Good within 14 calendar days, without invoking any reason and without incurring any costs other than return.
The return period for a good/product expires within 14 days from:
1.1. the date on which the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier indicated by the Buyer acquires physical possession of the goods;
1.2. if the Buyer orders with a single order several products to be delivered separately, the day on which the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer acquires physical possession of the last product
1.3. in the case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or pieces, the day on which the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer acquires physical possession of the last product or piece;
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Buyer must inform the Seller of the decision to withdraw, using an unambiguous statement, e.g. a notice sent by e-mail to the official e-mail address in the contact section.
3. If the Buyer requests withdrawal from the Contract within the statutory period for withdrawal from the Contract, the Seller shall refund the amount paid to the Buyer within a maximum of fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller informed the Buyer of its decision to withdraw from the Contract. Refunds shall be made using the same method of payment used by the Buyer for the initial transaction.
4. The Seller may defer repayment of the amounts to the Buyer until the date on which he receives the Products.
5. The Buyer is liable for any diminution in the value of the returned products resulting from the handling of the products, other than the handling necessary to determine the nature, qualities and functioning of the products.
6. Exempted from the right of withdrawal are
6.1. service contracts after the service has been fully performed if the service has begun with the prior express consent of the Purchaser and with the acknowledgement that he/she shall lose the right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the Seller;
6.2. the supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which cannot be controlled by the Seller and which may occur during the withdrawal period
6.3. the supply of custom-made goods/products, customised according to the specifications submitted by the Buyer or customised
6.4. the supply of assets that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
6.5. the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and have been opened by the Purchaser 6.6. the supply of goods that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods
6.7. the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software, which have been opened after delivery;
6.8. the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications
6.9. the supply of digital content that is not supplied on a tangible medium if the supply is initiated with the prior express consent of the Purchaser and his acknowledgement that he thereby forfeits his right of withdrawal.
7. In the case of the products mentioned in clause 6.6. above, the Seller shall not enforce the right of withdrawal and the Buyer shall bear any costs related to the return of these products to the Buyer.
LA CLES shall only accept the return of products that are not defective, that are in their original condition, have not been worn, altered or washed, with all labels attached and in their original packaging. Please notify us immediately upon receipt of any unlabelled order if you wish to return the product. We advise all customers to check the products received carefully before removing the original labels and packaging.
The cost of returning products will be your sole responsibility. If you wish to return products with a refund, we have the right to refuse to take delivery of the package.
8. A full refund of the amount paid will only be made for products that are not made to order, those that are not customised, and only if the returned products are in the condition in which you received them, show no physical changes, no signs of wear and tear, no labels, no instructions and the original packaging (which must be complete and undamaged). Liability for damage or loss of the returned product is the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
9. If the product has been used by the Buyer and cannot be returned in perfect condition, we will not be able to refund its value. You are then liable for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.